- > Rebranded from Life Design OS
You may find Life Design OS name for a while, until I rebrand everything.
If you're a beginner, choose the full course:
The simplest, yet most powerful P.A.R.A (Second Brain) Os Template.
You may be a beginner or a Notion savant. Either way, Life Design OS is the perfect template to build up your very own Notion Setup. With its minimalist design, its simple layout, this OS template can be a good fit for basically anyone.
Why did I create this?
When I first started using Notion I spent over $100 on templates. I Bought multiple OS templates which I could not use. I know there is no one size fits all template for Notion but still, I tried to create a simple OS template that I really hope can actually can be used by most people.
Life Design OS 1.0 launched, but I will constantly improve and it build further based on feedback. Video course for the template is also in progress.
JUST ONE OF THE MANY POSITIVE FEEDBACKS!
Here is how the template is built up:
1. Life Setup: A little Self-Discovery
Discover yourself and create a clear vision for yourself.
- Create Your Wheel of Life
- Write Your Core Values
- Set your End & Means Goals
- Write Your Vision Statement
2. Dashboard: An overview page
From here you can navigate around. See where you stand, see your values, goals, and ongoing projects. See your Today page where you can self-reflect, journal, track your habits, sleep, and much more.
3. Projects: Your Working Space
The place to have some work done. Here you can see the projects you're working on, tasks you've created, habits, weekly planner, calendar, and so on.
4. Areas: Your Life Categories
Notion setups can become big very quickly. From party planning to tracking recipes, there is no limit to what we can store inside Notion. That's why it's important to organize in an intuitive way so that you always find what you're looking for. The best way to achieve this is to use Areas. Have separate spaces for different areas of your life:
- Personal Development
- Love & Romance
- Friends & Family
- Fun & Recreation
5. Resources: Your Learning Center
There is only one thing no man can take from us: Knowledge. We read books, watch videos, take courses. Also, we take notes, save articles, links and tools. Most of the time we never revisit these as we don't know where we put them. Not anymore. Organize all your resources so you can easily access them.
6. Archive: Don't lose anything
In this template, no pages are deleted. Instead, everything is archived. In Archive, you can find anything you have deleted otherwise.
7. Main Databases
The whole template is built upon a couple of databases, all of which are stored separately here.
- Inbox: For quick information capture manually or via extension.
- Days: A page for every day here for tracking, journaling, and more.
- Months: For planning, and easier navigation.
- Quarters: For planning, and easier navigation.
- Year: For planning, and easier navigation.
- My Core Values: List the values that are most important to you.
- Areas: Your life categories.
- End Goals: Your ultimate dreams.
- Means Goals: Your S.M.A.R.T. goals.
- Projects: Your groups of tasks, milestones for your goals.
- Tasks: The collection of all the things that need action.
- Collections: Categories for your resources: notebooks, courses, books, etc.
- Resources: All informational pages. From books you read to articles you save.
- Tags: A database for better navigation. Tag any content in your setup to easily find it later
One of a kind features:
- Life Setup:
- Creating your wheel of life
- Identifying your core values
- Writing your vision statement
- Setting your means & end goals
- Tracking your sleep: Wake up time/Bedtime/Sleep duration.
- Grading your days: From one star to five stars.
- Adding moods to your day.
- Grading how healthy you eat from 1 to 5.
- Tracking your habits
- Day success progress bar based on habit completion
- Multiple journaling options: Morningmevening journals, end of week reflection, and much more
- Eisenhower priority setting based on urgency and importance
- Weekly no-date planner
- Task categories (via Projects) for different parts of life - personal, work, side-hustle.
- Capture and organize: Capture everything in Inbox than drag-n-drop in Tasks or Resources.
- Means goals progress bar based on projects
- Projects progress bar based on tasks
- Areas with progress bar based on your wheel of life setup score
- Monthly wheel of life scoring
- and much more...
You'll benefit from this if:
- You are new to notion and need a template to start building your setup
- You are an advanced user but you want to make your setup simpler
- You are the visual type - You like to have a nice, beautiful overview
- You like to see how you're doing in different parts of your life
- You would like to have a clear vision for the future
- You want to set clear goals and plan your future actions
- You want to evaluate yourself regularly
If you have any issues or you are not satisfied for any reason, drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, and if I can't help you out, I'll give you a FULL REFUND!
Do you have questions?
Send your feedback or queries to email@example.com
- Responsible Views - Phone and Tablet/Small Screen
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly Review Template
- YouTube Video presenting the Template
- Reward system
- Version 1.05 - 4th, February
[REQUESTED] - Added Mobile View - Mobile Dashboard, Work Center and Learn Center
- Version 1.04 - 20th, January
[REQUESTED] - Added Monthly Review Template in "Months" databases "New Month" template.
- Version 1.03 - 18th, January
[BUG] - Synced block menu on Areas subpages pointing to pages showing "No Access" - FIXED (Added correct links)
- Version 1.02 - 17th, January
[BUG] - Mentioned Canva template link missing in "Create your DreamBOARD!" page - FIXED (Link added)
[IMPROVEMENT] - Added Week Review in "Days" databases "Start Daily Note" template, under "Is it Sunday" toggle.
- Version 1.01 - 16th, January
[BUG] - Issue with sleep tracking tracking formulas - FIXED (Added new property "Sleep Tracking", fixed formulas)
Follow on Twitter to Stay Up do Date
Limitless OS Notion Template
Video Setup GuideYes - ONLY In Mini-Course
Dedicated SupportYes - In "Limitless Notion" Community
Refund Policy100% Money-Back Guarantee
Delivery FormatDuplicable Notion Template
- Limitless OS Notion Template
- Video Setup GuideYes - ONLY In Mini-Course
- Dedicated SupportYes - In "Limitless Notion" Community
- Refund Policy100% Money-Back Guarantee
- Delivery FormatDuplicable Notion Template
- Current Version1.05