Core Values Notion Template [Limitless OS]
One of the many awesome mini-templates built into Limitless OS.
Check out live in action, inside Limitless OS:Template Preview
-> For more info: www.limitlessnotion.com
Looking for a better deal?
Check out my Template Bundle & get this template with 24 more in a GREAT DEAL.Check Out Template Bundle
In this template and mini-guide, we will identify our core values and write a personal vision statement.
1. Identify your Core Values
Values are a part of us. They highlight what we stand for. They can represent our unique, individual essence. Values guide our behavior, providing us with a personal code of conduct. When we honor our personal core values consistently, we experience fulfillment.
Our personal core values are what encompass our foundational beliefs, which then dictate our behavior and guide us to make the decisions that we do. Our values are broad concepts that can be reapplied many times over in our life in various situations to guide our actions.
The identification of our core values is very beneficial for creating a path, a vision for ourselves, and setting clear goals. Without being aware of our core values we may end up chasing big, shiny goals, just to realize later, that it is wasn't what we wanted at all.
You may add a nice picture of a big house and fancy car in your Vision/Dreamboard, just because this is what is expected of us. But maybe you don't care about this at all. Maybe your dream is a nice and cozy apartment with a beautiful family.
2. Write your Personal Vision Statement
A vision and mission statement is a paragraph that encapsulates everything you would like to be, do, and have in your life.
“There is no favorable wind for the sailor who doesn’t know where to go”. - Seneca, I sec. AD
Imagine you can find a compass that tells you precisely where you have to go. You can easily choose between one thing and another, thanks to this extraordinary tool. This would be great, right? And this is exactly what a personal vision statement does.
A personal vision statement is a statement that describes your values, your strengths, and your goals.
It can be focused on life or professional goals, and it is intended to orient you toward your long-term dreams. It is a tool to help guide your actions when important decisions have to be made or in particular transition moments.
Successful people frequently review their personal vision statement to get a sense of direction, fulfillment, and to live their days more joyfully.
- PAGE: Core Values Dashboard
- PAGE: List your Values with Guide - 100+ core values ideas and easy drag&drop setup
- PAGE: Group your Values - easy drag&drop setup
- PAGE: Determine your core Values and create a Core Values database with Guide
- PAGE: Write your Personal Vision Statement with Guide
- CANVA: Header template for Core Values for an aesthetic look
Included Step by step checklist and Guide:
- Read Introduction
- List Your Personal Values
- Group Your Personal Values Together
- Highlight the Central Theme of Each Value Group
- Determine Your Top Personal Core Values
- Rank Your Core Values by Importance
- Give Your Personal Values Richer Context
- Review your Core Values
- BONUS: Are You Living Your Personal Values?
You'll benefit from this if:
- You are the visual type - You like to have a nice, beautiful overview
- You want to identify your core values
- You want to write your own personal vision statement
- You are new to notion and need a little motivation
- You want to evaluate yourself regularly
- You are an advanced user and you want to implement your core values in your current setup
Follow on Twitter for more awesome mini-templates.
Daniel Marthi (@daniel_marthi) / Twitter
Do you have questions?
Send your feedback or queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notion template for identifying your core values and writing your personal vision statement.